Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces is a world leading manufacturing and distribution organization that is driven by a mission to create innovative, high performance surfaces people love, with world-class service our customers can count on, delivered by people all over the world who care.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we manufacture and produce High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL, Edgebanding and other engineered surface options for use in furniture, office and retail spaces, countertops, worktops and other applications.
Wilsonart is a company on the move. An international company built on big ideas. We are made up of exceptional people relentlessly pursuing innovation. We are proud of our company and how we serve our customers. We work hard to deserve the trust of our customers, our peers, and our planet. We are willing to talk openly about the challenges and obstacles we face; we are open to new ideas and collaboration on how to be even better. We are passionate about what we do and where we’re going as a company.
In Europe we manufacture with six Business Units, located in France, Germany and the United Kingdom. Our teams live local but think global - combining the best of both worlds.
Principal Purpose of the role.
In this role you will create content that expands our company footprint, builds our brand awareness and engages our target audiences. As a Content Manager you should be highly creative, have a laser like attention to detail and a data driven mindset. You are a natural leader and team player who is comfortable collaborating across all areas of the business.
Responsible for the text and visual content, messages transmitted and their consistency with the UK brands.
Responsible for the communication plan and supporting the team with product planning and launches.
· Develop the communication plan for the different brands consistent with the allocated budget and in alignment
with the Communication Manager
· Pilot the communication plan of the UK brands
· Participate in the implementation of an annual budget and ensure reliable management and follow-up.
· Develop and implement a content communication strategy
· Design the content for different products and market segments
· Write or manage the creation of texts and visuals for all types of medias and tools (printed or digital)
· Set up and administer the content management system (editorial, visual, video)
· Ensure the consistency of the communication of all UK brands
· Develop an editorial plan and establish a good relationship with the press and agencies for all brands
· Analysis of the market place and competitors
· Collaborate with colleagues internally as well as identify and engage with external industry influencers to ensure
content is relevant and compelling
· Push creative boundaries in order to generate fresh content ideas that connect with our target audience in new
ways that expand our reach
. Analyse performance on an ongoing basis to test and optimise content effectiveness
· Manage the communication for product launches, including the complete communication plan and the
management and creation of relevant marketing tools in conjunction with the Communication Manager and the
· Pilot communication budget for projects
· Coordinate the process and creation of all necessary media tools and follow-up all stages from detailed schedules
· Pilot graphic service or graphic service suppliers
· Follow-up of the production of marketing and communication tools (brochures, books, bundles )
· Ensure internal information regarding the communication of all launches for any project is communicated to all
· Coordinate the translation of the contents
· Manage events (trade shows, parties, meetings, showroom openings) relating to launches of ranges or collections
from specific briefs to implementation.
· Present the communication strategy and marketing tools related to specific launches as part of the launch training
for sales teams
· Cooperate with suppliers and other departments
What we are looking for:-
· Confidence to challenge the status quo
· Demonstratable experience of developing compelling messages for different B2B and B2C target demographics
· Confidence to challenge the status quo, develop new ideas, test and learn, and the desire to continuously
improve on best performance
· Experience in working with International teams
· Familiarity of working with marketing tools
· Strong management and project management skills
. Excellent communication skills including an editorial mindset and a deep understanding of the importance of
Bushboard Ltd | Wellingborough | Northamptonshire NN8 4BA | +33 1933 232245 | email@example.com