Would you like to join a company that has been developing kitchen and bathroom surfaces in the UK since 1935?
We’ve invested in new technology and are constantly searching for beautiful materials and innovative installation techniques because we believe everyone deserves great design whatever their budget.
In short, our goal is to deliver smart surfaces through clever ideas.
· To operate manufacturing lines within Bushboard Ltd.’s manufacturing facility and any other duties as
requested by your Manager in a safe and timely manner.
• Experience operating fast paced modern line-based plc controlled machinery.
• Hours of work Mon – Fri (06.00/14.30).
• Team ethics.
• Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Experience working with KPI’s an advantage.
• Quality awareness and attention to detail essential.
• Must be available for occasional weekends when required.
• Good housekeeping/cleanliness essential.
• H & S compliant at all times.
• Experience of FANUC or other robots an advantage.
• Experience of setting up and running production lines using HMI’s.
• Attention to detail and working in a methodical manner.
• Experience working with hot melt adhesive coater’s an advantage.
• General mechanical maintenance experience of high speed industrial equipment.
• Experience of setting precision mechanical and CNC equipment.
Annual appraisals to be undertaken by the Line Manager and objectives set for the forthcoming year.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation from time to time.
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work.